TORRINGTON ELKS RODEO SCHOLARSHIP
Application Deadline: March 20th, 2016
Applicant must be a current high school senior or a 1st year college freshman, a current member of the National Little Britches Rodeo Association, and must compete in the 2016 Torrington Elks Little Britches Rodeo.
Instructions: Applications can be completed and submitted on-line or printed and mailed to the Torrington Elks Little Britches Rodeo Scholarship committee. Supporting documents should be sent to the Torrington Elks Lodge;
Torrington Elks Lodge
120 East 20th Avenue
Torrington, WY 82240
- A copy of your school transcript, grades 9-12 or 1st year college freshmen; the transcript must be signed and dated by a school official.
- A letter of recommendation from a National Little Britches Association adult or a Torrington Elks member.
- Any other exhibits that you feel will be helpful in judging your application.
- Winners will be announced Sunday April 3rd, 2016 during the rodeo performance.
- The award becomes final when student accepts it and actually enrolls in the school (including vocational), college, or university.
- Evidenced by a Certificate of Award issued by the Torrington Elks Little Britches Rodeo.
- All checks are paid directly to the school; under no circumstances can we make payment directly to the student.
- The scholarship monies may be used for tuition and fees, books and supplies.
- In order to receive payment, a student must have the school send a completed Verification of Enrollment form to the Torrington Elks Little Britches Rodeo Scholarship Committee. We will then issue a check, payable to the school, and mail it directly to the school to establish a credit in the name of the student. We will notify the student when we mail the check.
- If a student leaves school for any reason, the undisbursed balance of the scholarship must be returned directly to the Torrington Elks Little Britches Rodeo Scholarship Committee. It may not be transferred to another school and it may not be paid to the student personally.
- It is the responsibility of the student to follow up on all matters relating to his or her scholarship.
- Overall point total Little Britches Rodeo competitions
- Community Service